14/11/2011

Stop Smoking

Many IT professionals I know, have or are currently smokers.
But sometimes the shoe doesn't fit, especially if you're working in the medical industry.

Last week myself and my wife switched to using TarGuard without reducing the amount of cigarettes we were used to smoking every day.

It is a lot harder for heavy smokers (20+ cigarettes a day) to stop smoking. Well, at least it used to be!

I have found the real cause behind unbearable withdrawal symptoms relating to stopping smoking to be the non-nicotine ingredients in cigarettes.

I was suprised when I first discovered that I was experiencing withdrawal symptoms while using TarGuard and Nicorette to supplement nicotine levels (TarGuard reduces nicotine levels).

At first I thought I was going crazy, but this simply proves a majority of withdrawal symptoms come from the non-nicotine ingredients of cigarettes (tar, cyanide etc.).

It seems to me like smoking hurts the lungs and also numbs them at the same time, so when going without a cigarette for a while - your lungs start hurting again.

Using TarGuard for a week entirely reduced the pressure/pain withdrawal symptoms for me. Currently, I am only using Nicorette (4mg) and swapping to the Nicorette (2mg) later this week before I stop entirely.

Now the only withdrawal symptom remaining is a slight irritability which is easily conquered by staying busy.

If you're a smoker, at the very least consider using TarGuard to reduce the damage of smoking almost entirely to your lungs!

No comments:

Post a Comment